Saturday, April 21, 2007

TRANSFORMERS!!!!! July 4th





















I'm all for the battles of good and evil but I'm def a Megatron kid. Fuck all the bullshit! I ain't never bang with the Autobots like that... Transformers the movie is getting mixed review from everywhere...everyone and their mom is hating or loving the trailer, but everyone is anticipating the release of the seasons most hyped movie. It makes me miss my old Transformers toys I'd fight against my older cousin's Barbie dolls. I'm diggin the Nike Free 7.0 Optimus Prime, and Megatron Shoebots. For all of you who miss the actual toys this is as much as a treat for the sneaker freak Transformers geek. The Air Trainer 3's posted above are crack, and easily going to be a heavily rotated shoe in my collection once they release. This sneaker features the use of one of my favorite materials 3M, patent materials, and leather in a silver, blue, and red colorway. HOT!


BONUS: enjoy


No comments: