Saturday, April 21, 2007

420 Break Down!

We hadn't posted all day for good reason. Yesterday was April 20th aka 420 the official stoner holiday. I hope every observing yesterday had a good safe grand ole' time. I Hope the police didn't interrupt what you had going on. The holiday originated in the 70's with a group of high school kids smoking (...well you know) everyday after school at 420. Thus becoming the term and holiday we have to day. In my travels I heard a few cars blasting the good old anthems Mary Jane by Rick James, and I get High by Style P. I didn't hear that "then i gt high" jawn, but I wasn't looking forward to it anyways. I personally was blasting ATDI; Vaya (at the drive in) most of the day with P crack for Prez, one of my favorite mix tapes. I hope your day was as pleasurable as mine was.

Peace and Love
~RMA

No comments: