Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Trak Is Back


Since Pharrell didn't get the love he felt he deserved his first time around with his solo album, he's back at it.This time he's teamed up with none other than ?uestlove of the Legendary Roots Crew to create a new hopeful masterpiece titled Out Of My Mind.

“Pharrell called me at 4 a.m. like three times in a row from Japan,” ?uestlove wrote. “He sold me on the album: ‘I need to make this world see my vision with this record. Please help me translate it, man!’ He had me dressing and in the studio starting this record five hours later.”

?uestlove and the rest of the roots crew worked 18 hour days for two weeks straight to complete the project. Pharrell has said that he is blown away by the rsults of this project.

You can hear one song on ?uestlove's myspace page. is called P and the yessirs

i hope you enjoy this song. $$$_Fats_$$$

No comments: