Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This is getting too out of hand...

ya'll fuckin up Halloween...





I'm not one to tell someone that violence is bad. I believe sometimes the best way to teach someone a lesson is to smack the shit out of them. But people are starting to not give a fuck, and too many people not giving a fuck is causing senseless murder and the attempted murder of Philadelphia Police...who are assholes...but still people...I remember when I was a teenager we'd fight cops...these kids are out here head huntin...Shit needs to stop...not only are innocent people dieing but the police are gonna start drawin on ever Black man they see...Try driving to a party in ya heavy Chevy all tinted up this weekend. I'm not advocating snitching but Im hoping people stop doing dumb shit because it affects us all.

1 comment: